2020 Bowron Trips
- JUNE 12-19
- JULY 2- 9
- JULY 14- 21
- AUG. 11- 18
- AUG. 24- 31
- SEPT. 4- 11
- SEPT. 14- 21
- CDN: $1,980 (+ GST)
- USD: $1,780 (+ GST)
- Professional guides, canoe instruction
- Canoes, paddles, life jackets and tents
- Park fees, prime private campsites
- All meals and group camping gear
- Complimentary Day 1 send off breakfast at Bear River Mercantile
- Celebration breakfast on day 8 at Bear River Mercantile
Cost Does Not Include
- Meals and accommodation in Wells
- Transportation from Quesnel to Wells (for those flying or busing to Quesnel)
- We can arrange transportation upon request
2020 YUKON TRIPS
- JULY 26 – AUGUST 4
- CDN: $2,650 (+ GST)
- USD: $2,400 (+ GST)
- Services of a fully qualified guide and an assistant
- All group equipment including canoes, paddles, life-jackets, and tents
(You can bring your own tent if you wish)
- All meals on the river
- Transportation from Whitehorse airport to the Pelly River
- Transportation from the pickup at Dawson City to Whitehorse
- Two nights accommodation in Dawson City
Non Inclusive Services
- Transportation to and from Whitehorse
- Meals and accommodation in Whitehorse
- Meals in Dawson City
- Any side trips before or after the trip
- Suggestions for other places to visit or things to do while in the Yukon will be
included in the information package, which will be sent to you upon receipt of
your trip registration and deposit.
How to Get TO WHITEHORSE
The Yukon is less than a day’s flight from any North American city. Service is available daily to Whitehorse through Vancouver, B.C. (2 hr.,20 min. flight.). Scheduled air service is also available from Juneau and Fairbanks, Alaska.
If you are driving by car or R.V., you may drive either the Alaska or Stewart-Cassiar Highways. The Alaska Highway begins at Dawson Creek, B.C. and runs through Watson Lake and Whitehorse on it’s way to Alaska. The Stewart-Cassiar Highway winds through B.C’s interior, meeting the Alaska Highway 14 miles west of Watson Lake, Yukon.
To Sign Up for One of Our Trips:
Contact Pathways Canada Tours to register. You will be sent a trip information package which includes a registration form.
To reserve a spot on the tour, send in your trip reservation form, with deposit, to the address below. A 30% non-refundable deposit, along with a completed application form, is required to confirm your trip. Although non-refundable, your deposit is transferable to another date. Any money paid on deposit over and above the 30% will be refunded in the case of cancellation. Payment must be made in the form of Visa, personal or business cheques, money orders, or bank drafts.
Upon registering, you will receive a final information package which includes a clothing & equipment list, a photographic information sheet, travel information and a medical form.